Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: Eric Reveals Why He Didn’t Date Wathoni Although He Liked Her

 

Evicted BBNaija housemate, Eric opened about his feelings for Wathoni and he never proposed to her.

He made this known in a post-eviction interview with host, Ebuka and in the interview, he said;

“I like Wathoni, it’s just the age that stopped me from going for her. She is my spec, and I just wanted to bond with her because she did not talk a lot in the house. It was nothing romantic.

I already imagined that I would go home, I had mixed emotions because I was saved last week. Lilo was the first person I spoke to in the house. I did not take the fact that we were secluded from everyone as anything until when I come out to the garden in the evening and everyone starts asking me if everything is okay in paradise and other jokes.

It made me realize that I was not bonding with other housemates.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.