Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: Brighto Claims Praise's wife is over 60 years as he plans to Hurt him Before He Leaves The House (Video)

 


Brighto has disclosed his intentions to hurt his fellow housemate, Praise before he leaves the house.

Speaking with Kiddwaya, Brighto said that Praise is the main problem in the house and must be stopped before it gets worse. According to him, he is a bully, talkative, liar and makes insensitive comments about people. He expressed his desire to attack him by first dragging his 62-year-old wife into the conversation.

The Edo State-born BBNaija contestant made this revelation in a chat with Kiddwaya whilst they were having their indoor game and according to Brighto, Praise revealed this to him.

Kiddwaya was shocked by learning the age of Praise’s wife who he talks about frequently in the house. He disbelieved it, saying, a year-old woman can’t have a 2-year-old child and that Brighto should ascertain the true age of the woman or else he will fail the mission.

He doubts the plan will work but Brighto assures him that it is a perfect plan and he knows how to execute it.

“What I want to do now is, whenever he says anything, I’ll tackle him. I know his weak point.

“I know what you can tell him that can make him very angry, too pissed that he can even cry.”

“You know he usually brags about ‘my son, my wife’, his wife is sixty-something [years]. I’m telling you something. I swear to God. He told me. Trust me,”  he told Kiddwaya.


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.