Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: Dorathy Reveals One Thing She Came To The House For Aside From Winning The N85 Million Grand Prize

 


BBNaija housemate, Dorathy has disclosed that she is not in the house not for only the money.

According to her, she has a list one things that were part of the reasons why she came to the house and one of this is to get the needed exposure for her business.

She made this known in a conversation with Laycon where she said;

“I wanted to [be in BBNaija] because I knew immediately I step in here, it was going to be big . The first thing I considered was my business. I didn’t even think about how crazy the fame…yea my business…I didn’t even…the fame part didn’t even cross my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

I remember when I told one of the girls, like my friend, the first thing she mentioned was like, sure for me, [talking about] my business. She was like sure for me, my business was going to blow because she knew that that was my life.

That’s one thing I’ve put everything I have into. That was the first thing for me before even the money. Exposure for the business, to be known, because you know how very hard personal shopping in Nigeria is like…everybody just thinks they can do it on their own.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.