Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: “I See Absolutely Nothing Ugly In Laycon, He’s Fine And $ekzy” – Princess Shyngle

 


Gambian-born Ghanaian actress, Princess Shyngle has shared her impressions about 2020 Big Brother Naija housemate, Laycon.

Princess Shyngle is of the view that Laycon is a fine and sexy man and that he does not see anything ugly about him.

According to the heavily-endowed Instagram celebrity, Laycon is her favorite housemates and has urged her fans to throw their votes on Laycon to win the season 5 of BBNaija.

She shared a photo of the rapper and wrote ;

I see absolutely nothing ugly in Laycon , he’s my favorite this year and he’s definitely my winner and I pray he wins.

@itslaycon you’re fine and sexy to me and I love you  please Nigerians let him win abeg choose wisely  he deserves it  I dislike women looking down on a man because you think you’re better than him, never look down on a man his story can change any second, God works in mysterious ways be humble.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.