Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija2020: Prince shares details of his relationship with Wathoni and Tolanibaj

 


Former Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate Prince, has shared details of his relationship with both former housemates, Wathoni and Tolanibaj.

Prince, a.k.a Mr. Nigeria, in an interview with Ebuka explained that, Wathoni was one of the sweetest housemates he met in the house so they connected, but he never had anything with her.

According to him, he liked Wathoni for many reasons but didn’t push for a relationship with her because he saw something special in Tolanibaj.

Wathoni is one of the people in the house that got to me. She noticed my mood every time and no matter when I say I’m fine she still checked on me. I realized she was sweet and calm so I connected with her”, he said.

Tolanibaj liked me and I like her. The more I talk to her, I like new stuff about her and she is intelligent and good at what she does. She always told me she is a spec and I really like that about her.

I feel people thought I did not like her or feel back to her because of the issue I had with Nengi but it was not about that ” he explained.

It can be recalled that, Prince had Nengi in mind in the beginning, whiles Wathoni and Tolanibaj hovered around, waiting to get hooked unto him.

Fortunately for Tolabnibaj, she became his preferred choice after he dropped out from the race to Nengi’s heart when she refused his proposal.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.