Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Big Brother Naija: Nengi Reveals Why She Never Shared A Bed With Any Guy At BBN

 


Nengi never shared a bed with any guy during her stay at the Big Brother House. But why?

Every year, almost all the girls in the Big Brother House shares a bed with at least one guy. But that was not the case with Rebecca Nengi Hampson; she never shared a bed with any guy.

Nengi, who was the second runner up of the recent edition of the Big Brother Naija. As a result, she has been getting interviews with all the big stations in Nigeria.

But in a recent interview with Nigeria based PunchNG, she revealed the reason why she never shared a bed with any guy during her stay at the Big Brother House.

She said:

“THE HOUSEMATES FELT I WANTED EVERY GUY AND THAT IS CRAZY. HOW COULD I WANT EVERY GUY AND STILL NOT BE WITH ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE? I NEVER SLEPT ON ANY MAN’S BED. EVEN AS CLOSE AS ME AND OZO WERE, I STILL TRIED TO SET A BOUNDARY. I COULD PLAY WITH PEOPLE BUT FOR ME, THERE WOULD ALWAYS BE BOUNDARIES AND NOBODY CAN CROSS THEM.”

She also added:

”HOWEVER, PEOPLE TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY. THEY FELT SINCE I PLAYED WITH THE GUYS, I MUST HAVE WANTED THEM. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISCONCEPTION PEOPLE HAD ABOUT ME. AS A MATTER OF FACT, THAT WAS ONE OF THE REASONS I WENT FOR BIG BROTHER IN THE FIRST PLACE. I WANTED TO CORRECT THE MISCONCEPTION THAT I WAS JUST A FINE FACE. AND I FEEL I CORRECTED THAT NOTION.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.