Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Dwayne Johnson Celebrates His Song from Moana, ‘Youre Welcome’, Earning a Quadruple Platinum Certification

 


Dwayne Johnson is the modern day Midas as everything he touches turns to gold or an even more precious metal.

The Forbes highest earning actor for two years in a row just earned another huge feat with “You’re Welcome”, one of the soundtracks from the Disney movie – Moana, which was performed by Johnson.

The #GirlDad took to his Instagram page to celebrate the news that the Lin Manuel Miranda written song had earned a quadruple Platinum certification.

Dwayne Johnson wrote;

“I usually have a cool and calm demeanor when I hear good news, but admittedly when I heard this I said, “HOLY SHIT MY SONG WENT QUADRUPLE F*CKING PLATINUM??”

“Thank you my brother – the one and only iconic maestro Lin Manuel Miranda for writing this classic for me to sing and the world to sing along to. Thank you to all of you around the world who love the song and the swaggy fun it brings”, he wrote

Not forgetting the most important equation in all of this, The Rock was quick to send huge thanks along the way of his 2-year-old daughter, Tia.

“And finally, a huge daddy thank you to the reason this song went 4Xs Platinum and growing – my 2 year old boss, Baby Tia who LOVES hearing me sing the song to her, but has no idea I’m actually Maui – which kinda makes this whole thing that much more awesome. And one last thing…you’re welcome…and thank you”.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.