Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Reginae Carter Insists She Loved Her Body Before Getting Her Breast Implants

 


It’s no news that Reginae Carter, Lil Wayne and Toya Wright’s daughter, went under the knife to achieve a bigger breast cup size.

The 21-year-old who was known for her outspoken comments about natural bodies has however come out to say she always loved her body before getting breast implants.

Speaking with People about enhancing her breasts, Reginae Carter noted that her had always wanted to do this since she was 16/17 but her mother didn’t let her.

“I’ve always wanted to enhance my boobs since I wa alone 16, 17. But my mum was like, ‘Girl no, just wait until you have your first child because you don’t know how things are going to be.

“In 21 now, so she was like ‘I can’t tell you what to do. You look perfect the way you are, but it’s whatever you want to do’. So I finally got to do it and I’m excited about it”.

Speaking on her previous stance about being ‘good’ on having cosmetic surgery, Reginae noted that she is growing and  things are changing.

She pointed out that she always said in the past that she wouldn’t  get a wig bit here she is now.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.