Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“Reality Hit Me Hard After BBNaija Show” – Trikytee (Video)

 


Trikytee has taken to his YouTube channel and shared his experience with depression and how he came out of after exiting the reality show.

According to the former housemate of the Big Brother Naija season five, reality hit him hard months after he came out of the lockdown house, and he nearly slipped into depression after some of his colleagues bagged endorsement deals and received gifts from fans whilst he had none of that.

He added that he encouraged himself that he has a different journey in life after putting his faith in God which helped him to overcome his depression.

“That first week after the show, you’ll be swamped with interviews and deals. In your mind, you’ll be like ‘I’ve blown’ but after a few months the buzz dies down and the millions you’re expecting wouldn’t start coming.

The killer thing is when you start seeing your fellow housemates getting deals. Some receive gifts like cars, phones but in my case, some people sent me pure water,” he lamented.


Firstly, I told myself my story is different and looked at the long-term plan and don’t judge my life with what is happening now.


Secondly, I work extra hard to get things for myself since I was not receiving gifts from fans like other housemates usually do.


Also, my belief in God helps me stay sane when those thoughts come to my mind. I concluded that it was the will of God for me to be on the show and that alone, is enough blessing,” he said.


Watch the video below;


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.