Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Gat You All The Way’ – Lateef Adedimeji Celebrates Mo Bimpe On Her Birthday

 


Popular Nigerian actor, Lateef Adedimeji has reaffirmed his unfading love for his wife, Mo Bimpe and vowed to always be there for her as she celebrates her birthday today.

Lateef Adedimeji took to his Instagram page and shared a performance by one Otega who sang a love song and penned a heart-melting message where he showered God’s blessings on her and wish her happy birthday.

He wrote;


“Hey Super woman , amazing being , trust me your strength intimidates me , you are all shades of amazing no doubt. My person , my darling , fight buddy, brainstorming partner , I can go on and on with no stops.


Happy birthday omo Oba mi owon , May the Almighty never forsake you , may the rest of your life be the best of your life . My prayers and wishes for you are endless , Any day anytime , I gat you all the way . Happy birthday my darling”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.