Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Alex Ekubo unveils new Toyota Landcruiser

 


Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo has added a brand new Toyota Landcruiser to his car collection.


The recent acquisition was flaunted on social media by his friend and colleague, IK Ogbonna on the social media platform, Instagram.


IK Ogbonna shared the good news on his Instagram page.


Unveiling the ride, he wrote;


‘‘@alexxekubo Ikuku of the whole world, I know you would kill me for this, you don’t like to show off, but let me brag for you small.


Congrats on your latest addition, your Garage don choke.

I’m too proud of you bro. Pls congratulate him for me”


https://www.instagram.com/p/CNp0yHypWhD/


In a post shared via his Instagram page in the latter part of 2020, Alex Ekubo narrated how an innocent visit to a friend a week after buying a car for his mum made him a new car owner.

“Good Morning everyone, So I’ve been saving to get myself an Suv for a while; but as you all know “problem no dey finish” especially “family problem”. Anyway long story short, I was torn btw getting my mum a car (which has been long overdue); or continue saving the money to buy my Suv,” he wrote.


“After thinking & praying about it, I was led by the spirit to sort mum first, so last week I got her a Toyota Venza. Yesterday a good friend called to congratulate me on being #ChiefIkuku & asked me to come to his house to celebrate the chieftaincy; little did I know he had a major surprise for me; after dinner, he gifted me this RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY, my people I’m still in utter shock & disbelief. ”


See ehn! My humble advice to everyone is to be a giver; for it is better to give than to receive; help others whenever you can; & keep your hands clean, never envy anyone’s success, your time will come.


Good things come to those who wait. I am Grateful, I am Grateful, I AM GRATEFUL !!!  WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.”


VIDEO CREDIT

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.