Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Omotola Jalade opens up on alleged affair with Adam Oshiomole

 


A couple of months ago, it was alleged that veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade was having an affair with former Edo State governor, Adam Oshiomole.


In a tell-all interview, Omotola Jalade held nothing back as she spoke about how the speculations came about.

The ace movie star in a recent interview with BBC Yoruba said she did not like to attend events and never met the former governor before.


Omotola had this to say;

“People do not know that I don’t like to go out.


I am either at home or at the office.


As a matter of fact, I only like to go out for official purposes.


I don’t know Adams Oshiomhole. I have never met him. End of the story.”


The veteran actress is also of the opinion that any lady who does not have a source of livelihood should not consider marriage because she is automatically preparing herself to be imprisoned in the union.


Asked if she would allow any of her children to marry at the age of 18 as she did, to which she answered;


“I was at the age of consent when I got married and above all, I was mature when I met my husband.”


She continued;


“Currently, I have only one child that is 18 years old, so the question is late.


He is a boy and peradventure, he says he wants to get married, I will not allow it because he does not have his own money now.”


In the latter part of the interview, the Nollywood actress revealed how she became a millionaire, she continued;


“I had been working since I was 15-years-old and I had become a millionaire at the age of 18.


That is a fact that a lot of people don’t know.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.