Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“Tolanibaj Asked Me For N1M As Birthday Gift, Attacked Me For Buying Dorathy Flowers” – Prince

 


Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Prince Nelson shared his irritating experience with ex-housemate, Tolanibaj and how their short companionship had a negative impact on his friendship with First Runner Up, Dorathy

During the recently episode of the Big Brother Naija Reunion, Prince claimed that Tolanibaj slid into his DM via Whatsapp and attacked him for buying gifts for Dorathy on her birthday.

According to him, Tolanibaj was furious over the fact that he did not gift him flowers or whatsoever on her birthday but he gifted Dorathy flowers therefore he is taking her (Tolanibaj) for granted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Prince disclosed admittedly that he is not good at giving gifts so she asked Tolanibaj what she wanted and she told him she wanted 1million naira.

In his words;

“During Dorathy’s birthday, I made a post, bought her flowers and everything. Next thing, Tolani comes to my WhatsApp and starts ranting.

“She was fuming, asking why I always take her for granted. She started asking why I did the stuff I did for Dora.

“I had to caution her and equally asked her to stay away from anything that has to do with Dora and I. She even went as far as throwing shades at Dorathy online.

“She also claimed that during her own birthday that I got her nothing and about the whole birthday gift thing, I don’t know how to give gifts, so when I asked her what she wanted, she asked for 1 million Naira,” he added.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.