Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: ‘I Was Just Confused About What Was Happening’- Kayvee Speaks On His Mental Breakdown In Biggie House

 


Former Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate, Kayvee has further thrown more light on what happened to him that led to his withdrawal from the show.


Monitored by Kemifilani Kayvee who barely spent 8 days in the house due to mental health issues had an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwu revealed that he was confused about what was happening in the house because of self-doubt.

According to the photographer, his mental breakdown began when he questioned his fellow housemates about themselves but it seemed that were all trying to protect their identity.

In his words: “I was just confused about what was happening, I was doubting myself a whole lot. Is this really me being in the stage? Because it was a big thing for me, being in the Big Brother stage was a big thing for me. It was like a major thing I had accomplished.  

“So, by that, I had to deal with myself and had it been that I had someone in the house which I could talk to or that has for instance we were in the house and having a conversation, he/she could have helped me. I was confused, I (didn’t) want to break down on national TV. “But there was nobody.”

In other news, reality TV star, Leo Dasilva, has affirmed the general assertion that money is the root problem in most relationships.

According to Leo Dasilva in a recent tweet, not having enough money or having too much which makes one misbehave sometimes is the bone of contention in this regard

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.