Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Will Date Burna Boy, Be Friends With Davido’- Whykay

 


Nigerian rapper and actress, Adeyinka Ogunjimi better known as Whykay has revealed the musician she would love to marry, date and be just friends with given Afrobeat singers, Davido, Burna Boy and Wizkid.


In an interview with Kemi Filani news, Whykay disclosed that she would love to marry Wizkid because of her reserved nature.


“I would have said marry Wizkid because he seems reserved and doesn’t give in to negativity. He is good at ignoring anything in this world which I really admire. But I am a lover girl and he has baby mamas .I am not judging him. I am not sure I can handle it.


So I will date Burna Boy because he doesn’t have any baby mama that we know of. I will prefer to be friends with Davido because he is a really a good friend to all of his friends and I will love to have a friend like him. Davido is very friendly, down to earth and a sweetheart”.


On if she has a celebrity crush, the ‘Saye’ crooner said: “I don’t idolize celebrities they are human beings like us. I only appreciate what they do”.


You would recall that about a few months ago, Whykay has revealed what turns her on in a man and also shared what makes a man a marriage material.


Whykay disclosed in an interview with Saturday Sun that upon meeting the man the first time, she looks out for the look of the man, his smell and most importantly, his intelligence.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.