Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Infidelity: Sammie Okposo returns to Instagram, says ”I am the righteousness of God”

 


Sammie Okposo has returned to Instagram days after taking down an apology post to his wife, his followers and all the people he let down when a woman called him out for allegedly impregnating and abandoning him in America.


He returned saying he is the ”righteousness of God” and appeared to say God has forgiven him.


Recall the gospel singer was called out by an American lady, one African Doll, who said she met the singer towards the end of 2021. She said they had s3x on different occasions and now carrying his baby.


Sammie agreed to the cheating in his public apology, but kept mute about the pregnancy.

Now assuring all is well, the gospel singer shared a photo of him in a spirit filled manner and wrote;


”i am the righteousness of God in christ i am born of God the life of God is in me christ in me the hope of glory i am free from the law from the power of sin i am no longer bound by the fear of men

God’s grace is available sufficient and working for me Jesus already saved me not because of any works of righteousness that i have done, but because of His own compassion and mercy, by the cleansing of the new birth (spiritual transformation, regeneration) and renewing by the Holy Spirit

Jesus is crazy about me He loves me just the way i am

christ has redeemed me i live free all my fears and mistakes are drowned in God’s perfect Love

there is therefore no condemnation to me i am in christ Jesus i walk not after the flesh but after the spirit

the law of the spirit of life in christ Jesus has made free from the power of sin and death who is he or she that saith a thing and it cometh to pass when the lord comandeth it not……NOBODY”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.