Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

EPL: John Terry reveals how he turned down three managerial jobs

 


Chelsea legend John Terry has revealed that he turned down three managerial job offers after fans on social media questioned his future in football.


Terry joined Chelsea last year as a coaching consultant, a part-time position designed to help the club’s talent develop.


Assuring fans of his happiness in the role, the former Aston Villa assistant manager took to Instagram on Sunday to emphasise that he has not shied away from managerial positions.


“Getting loads of messages regarding me not managing,” Terry posted on his Instagram stories.


“I turned down three jobs last year and interviewed for two more that I didn’t get.


“It’s a personal decision that I have come to.


“I have my role at Chelsea that I love and my family time, which means everything to me. And I get time to enjoy myself.”


Terry made 715 appearances for Chelsea to help the club win five Premier Leagues, five FA Cups, three League Cups and a Champions League during his career as a footballer.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.