Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Octogenarian hacks 75-year-old wife to death for denying him sex in Edo

 


The Edo State Police Command has apprehended an 84-year-old man named Gabriel Ahuwa for allegedly using a machete to fatally attack his 75-year-old wife due to her refusal to engage in intimate relations with him.


Ahuwa was presented among a group of 198 suspects on August 16, 2023, by SP Chidi Nwabuzor, the spokesperson of the Command, for various crimes including armed robbery, kidnapping, unlawful possession of firearms, murder, and cultism.


According to the Command’s spokesperson, Ahuwa had ongoing conflicts with his wife over her rejection of his advances.


The suspect displayed no remorse, believing his actions were the solution to his predicament. During an interaction with the media, Gabriel asserted that his wife had been withholding intimacy from him for an extended period, while being involved with other men.

Despite his attempts to address the issue with his children, his wife remained unresponsive to their efforts, as recounted by Ahuwa.


“I reported the matter to my family and her family too but she failed to listen to them and continued her old ways and I was hearing information that pastors were sleeping with her.


“Each time I demanded for sex, either she would tell me she was sick, or she had an ulcer yet I was hearing rumours that she was sleeping with other men and I don’t have money to carry pr0st!tutes,”


He said following his complaint, his children had refused to send him money as well as picked his calls, alleging that his late wife poisoned their minds toward him.


“So on Saturday last week in the afternoon in the house, I pick up a cutlass and macheted her all over her body. I did it in anger because she was not obeying me, and I want people to know of it.”


He, however, said he regretted killing his wife.


But one of his sons who craved anonymity, denied the allegation of abandoning their father, saying they sent money to him.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.