Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

"I was shot yesterday on my way back from the market " says a facebook user


A Facebook user identified as Obodo Amaka Felicity, has taken to the social networking platform to share the story of how she was shot on her leg.

She posted the photos and wrote;
           "I was shot yesterday on my way back from the market by an unknown gun men, I felt something like stone hit me and kept walking until I started feeling the flow of blood down my legs. I have every reason to be grateful and thankful to God for giving me a second chance. Help me thank God, I also need your prayers cause the X-ray showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs, it's in a very delicate area and can't be removed at the moment."



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.