Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

#BBNaija: "You Are A Cheat, Cheap Cheating Olosho.. - Collins Blast Nina {Read}


Shortly after 2018 Big Brother Naija Housemate Nina, released a video where she claimed she might be ending her relationship with her former boyfriend Collins.

Now both of them have been heated up in war words as Collins retaliated back to her in his latest tweet. Calling her a cheat and a cheap olosho.


Here's what he said;

    "All Nigerian women are the same! scummmmm
The few that decided to stop cheating are the ones who got retired due to old age (wrinkles) or added weight from child birth.
All Nigerian women are cheats esp. Igbo girls, those ones are green snakes

I gave you everything. I sacrificed everything. Treated you like a Queen. Supported your dreams financially, emotionally & in prayers.
You cheated before, I forgave you. You then went on National TV to repeat the same thing you cried you wouldn’t do again.

We don’t need to talk!
You are a cheat! Period
Tell your people to stop calling me!
If your fans support your cheating ways, my prayer is they experience what I did in their relationships, marriages, IJN!
Bloody double standards

Most Nigerian women are Scummmmmm! See their role model
Nina come & take your shit away from my place, I have packed it already or better still how do I send it to you!
Cheap cheating Olosho! Where are those your stupid fans!
Miracle will soon dump your ass too."

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.