Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Lady Thankful To God.. After Escaping A Fatal Accident {Photos}


A young Nigerian lady was grateful to God for sparing her life,  after the bus she boarded suddenly burst while on full speed, which resulted the bus to sommersalt. Thankfully to God No life was lost.

The lady identified as Princess Cynthia Adaeze,  shared the news  on a facebook group name IGBOIST.

She wrote;

"God you're so good to me,  what will my family and friends say or do. God I thank you for making me alive today.  I thank you for making me to be alive today. Fatal accident.

As the bus tyre burst everybody shouted Jesus,  I was like Jesus I hand myself over to u. I said my last prayer and I was like dat am dieing without saying goodbye to my family and friends as the bus was somersaulting am already crying and d car somersaulted 3 times.
Finally my God grace I came out alive with my friend too I thank God she is alive too.
My God is a living God
Miracle working God
I don't known how to thank him even due I broke my hand and I hit my heart at d road am still thankful to God Almighty".

More photos;

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.