Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ex BBNaija Housemate Khloe Reply Back To Follower Who Says She Look Like A Lizard


Ex 2018 Big Brother Naija Housemate Abiri Oluwabusayo aka khloe who have been active and constantly posting her beautiful pictures on her Instagram handle have been hit with a word by her follower.

Khloe posted a picture of herself dressed in a red outfits on her instagram and a follower identified as @doradope5 says "she looks like a lizard "

The ex BBNaija housemate didn't find it funny as she replied back "@doradope5 you just want me to make u popular , I realized a lot of you come here and say things so I ll reply and blogs will carry from there u ll say u are famous, munch and tell your family Khloe replied me and u can gain small followers . Thank me later I just help your whole family career . Enjoy 1 min fame lizard partner"


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.