Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

"I Deserve It"... Lola Omotayo Reveals Why Her Husband Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover Car For Her...


Yesterday, Lola Omotayo- Okoye got a special gift from her celebrity husband, Peter Okoye A .K .A Mr P, a Range Rover 2016 SUV at their house in Park View Lagos .

Lola was away at work got a surprise call from her husband who told her to rush home because he had a special gift to present to her.

Hurriedly, Lola Omotayo -Okoye got home to a waiting crowd of celebrities , family and friends who cheered on as she got the keys to the brand new ride from her husband.

Speaking to Wotzup ONTV , Lola who struggled to catch her breathe revealed how excited she felt receiving the Range Rover gift from her husband , Mr P .

Well , I’ m really … I ’m super excited . I can ’ t really even … I’ m really shy, so don ’ t take my shyness for not being surprised . I’m surprised and really , really excited . I can ’t believe it ,” Lola Omotayo- Okoye said .

When asked about what could have motivated her husband to carry out this wonderful gesture , Lola emphatically said :

” All my hard work na , all these years. I deserve it (laughs happily ). ”

She later appreciated her husband with some lovely words and a special kiss in the full glare of family and friends who were excitedly cheering them on .

” Peter , I love you every, very much . I’m so , so grateful for this … I’ m shocked . Thank you so much , I really appreciate this ,” she said.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.