Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Nollywood Finest Producer, Bambino Anachina Has Died


Nollywood producer, Chukwudi Bambino Anachina, has died.
According to reports, Anachina died today June 16th after a long battle with an undisclosed illness.

A member of the Board of Trustees of Association of Nollywood Core Producers (ANCOP), Chris Ekejimbe, told members of a WhatsApp group on Saturday afternoon that Bambino’s wife confirmed the death to him.


Just spoke with his wife. He is dead. Ekejimbe said
Also movie producer, Fidelis Duker confirmed Ananchina’s death on his Facebook page.

See what he wrote below:


  • This is one of the final industry moments I had with this talented nollywood practitioner. He was among the few people I spent time with on Thursday 14th at the Zafaa GlobalAwards media unveiling before my car was burgled and my laptop amongst other valuable carted away. He was just so engaging and entertaining that afternoon. He walked up to me and said presido , long time .. nobody dey see you. I was with my wife and when I told her Chukwudi Bambino Anachina died today … She screamed …. NO, how can ? But he wasn’t looking sick. Bambino was a very committed and devoted actor, production manager and highly enterprising creative entrepreneur. Humble, respectful and hardworking. I will never forget his role at all the wake keeps/night of tributes organised for departed colleagues. Chukwudi was a very instrumental participant who ran the events and showed so much passion to give a befitting respect to those departed colleagues. Now nollywood will mourn you …. sad and painful exit because you didn’t show any sign you will leave so soon. My brother rest in peace and my condolences to the wife, children and family.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.