Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin After Luring Her With Fake Death Vision


A 25-year-old man, who claimed to be an Islamic cleric, had been arrested by the police for allegedly raping a 29-year-old student of Federal College of Education, Technical, Akoka, Lagos .

The Commissioner of Police in Lagos, CP Edga Imohimi said the suspect deceived his victim and took her to Ikorodu where the evil act was perpetrated .

“The suspect in the case, one Mustapha Hammed, claims to be an Alfa. “The said Alfa was introduced to the victim through a mutual friend. He deceived the lady that he saw in a vision that she was going to die within 24 hours .

He took her to Ikorodu, for cleansing so that she would not die. At Ikorodu, he forcibly had carnal knowledge of the girl said to be a virgin as at the time of the crime .

He thereafter allegedly wiped off her blood with a white handkerchief and since then, her father alleged that the girl has been behaving abnormally because she was completely devastated and traumatized by the incident.

The suspect will be charged to court at the end of the investigation.” he said. Admitting to the crime, Hammed said he had been in love with the lady but did not know how to tell her.

The Oyo State indigene said,

“I told her that I saw a vision that she has spiritual husband while I was praying and told her she needed to bath three times to solve the spiritual problem. 
She agreed to follow me to my house in Ikorodu. When we got there, she bathed the first time, but before she had the second bath, I had put a frog inside the water. 
I threw the frog inside the water because I want to marry her but do not know how to tell her. When she saw the frog, she ran out of the bathroom. I told her that it was a bad sign and she asked what to do. 
I then told her to call her boyfriend to meet her at my place. She told me that she could not call anybody and asked me to help her to do everything. She said she was still a virgin and told me to deflower her, so I did. I did not use her to do anything.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.