Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Have Joined The Club Of 'Small Girls With A Big God' Charity Nnaji Says As She Gets A Car Gift


Nollyood actress, Charity Nnaji says despite being an actress, she has had nothing to show for it. She celebrated her birthday recently but before then, she was sad and down and thinking what would happen on her forthcoming birthday since she had nothing to celebrate, so she changed her status to BORED and a fan hit her up asking why she was bored. She poured her heart out to him and when he asked her, what would make her happy, she said a car would be fine.


Narrating her 'miracle on instagram to her fans, Charity wrote;

''It all started like this ,,I update my whats app status with the caption BORED,,a fan repiled back to my status asking me why I was bored ,,,I told him so many things is making me feel bored ,,he replied LIKE what and what do you really want,,surprisely I said I need a car as a birthday gift .

He replied (JUST THAT) and to my greatest surprise ,he said consider it done,,,pls if you want to hear the rest of the testimony kindly find your way to my church where I will be sharing the rest of the testimony,
Indeed our God is a wonderful God ,I just join the league of small girls with big God ,,#small girl with big God,nollywood finest #,give it shall be given unto you''

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.