Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Everton Complete £40m Richarlison Transfer From Wafford


Everton have completed the signing of Brazilian winger, Richarlison from Watford in a deal worth £40million-plus deal.

Richarlison penned a five-year contract at the club and he becomes the club’s first signing this summer and he reunites with manager Marco Silva, with whom he worked at Watford.

The 21-year-old winger emphasised his motivation for moving to Goodison and his close relationship with the Toffees boss in his first interview with the club’s official website.

“I want to have a lot of success with Everton,” Richarlison told Everton’s official website.

”I think it is going to be important for me here to be with Marco Silva again. I will learn more because I am still learning as a player and I aim to develop and grow here.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.