Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide After Failing To Gain Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation From UK University. {Photos}


A plus-sized good looking lady in the UK, Courtney Daniella, has given her story of going against all odds to see herself graduate from University .

According to Courtney, she attempted suicide some years back after she failed to gain admission into a University .

She recently graduated from the University of Cambridge and she shared beautiful photos from her graduation  .

She wrote,
“February 2015 I tried to take my own life. I thought I had thrown away all my chances of getting A*AA, getting into any university, and even living. But God made a way. 3 years later, this North London Estate girl is a Graduate of the University of Cambridge. Next stop the World”.

See her photos below;

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.