Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Pay My 10k Or I’ll Release Our Photos – Lady Calls Out CAC Pastor


A busty Nigerian lady has threatened to expose implicating pictures of her and a CAC pastor if he does not pay her N10k.

The lady identified as Hopeyemi Hogunsakin, took to Facebook to call out the pastor who allegedly slept with her and his secretary saying they refused to pay her after sex and she’s threatened to release their photos online.

According to her ,she wrote;

Pastor Olawuni Tunde be warned before i expose you. We fuck eachother at a hotel. You know that, you and your church secetary fucked I and my friend but because we were drunk, you dump us there and leave. You didnt drop our money. If you dont pay our money i will brg our picture out. I give you 24hrs send my 10k to the account sent to you. I have no name to protect but you have a name to protect before i come with my girl to disgrace you in your church. Foolish pastor,na by force to fuck”.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.