Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

My Embarrassing Moment Was When Somebody Saw Me Being Naked- BBNaija Cee-C


Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C has revealed her embarrassing moment was when her naked was seen by a family friend while she was trying to pee.

Cee-C who was the first-runner up of the TV show discussed many issues ranging from the drama in the house, endorsement deals, the embarrassing day of her life, hates and likes, relationship status and her plans for the future.

Speaking on the most embarrassing day of her life, she explained how she wore a jumpsuit and struggled to totally take it off to pee before someone barged into her private space.

“I think it (most embarrassing moment in my life) has to be the day that I wore a jumpsuit and wanted to pee and in trying to zip down and taking off the entire outfit just to pee, someone just came into the house and I was like okay I’m n*ked” she said.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.