Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Supported Kizz Daniel’s Decision To Part Ways With G-Worldwide — Sugar Boy


Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer, songwriter, Umoren Akanimoh Felix, better known as Sugar Boy, has revealed that he was privy to his former label mate, Kizz Daniel’s decision to part ways with G-Worldwide Entertainment.

According to Sugar Boy in a chat with Showtime, Kizz Daniel’s decision to part ways with G-Worldwide has left no strain on their friendship because he gave his full support after advising him (Kizz Daniel).

“Before he did anything he told me. I asked him if that was what he really wanted. I advised him to make sure he wasn’t being pushed to doing something he might regret and as soon as I was sure that was what he wanted, I gave him my full support. It didn’t dent our relationship as friends and brothers”, he said.

He added that irrespective of the lingering legal battle between his label and Kizz Daniel over alleged breach of contract, Kizz Daniel is still like a brother to him. “He’s my brother. Once in a while we still hook up and talk. His thing is with the label. The label has no problems with me, it’s their thing. I wish him well if that’s the move he wants to make, I wish him well. I have never even attended any of their court cases”, he revealed.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.