Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Bill Cosby Issues A Statement On Instagram, Says He’s A Political Prisoner


Bill Cosby has issued a statement, via family and friends running his Instagram account, claiming that he simply is a political prisoner.

The statement happens to be a response to Erin Coleman’s (NBC 10) Special On His Life Being Incarcerated, and he says he feels no sort of remorse and never will, because he feels he is being haunted politically.

“I heard about Ms. Coleman’s (NBC 10) interview from the residents here. Here’s why I, [Mr. Cosby] have “no” remorse and will never have remorse,” said the Instagram statement, adding, “I was given a deal; I settled out of court for $3.8 million dollars; I waived my 5th amendment rights; I was declared Not Guilty in 2005 by the Commonwealth – never charged.”

It continued, “However, a low-life District Attorney and a corrupt Judge needed me Guilty now. Not for justice, but for their political aspirations. They say, Mr. Cosby, you must attend these classes. Why? One word. Entrapment! My political beliefs, my actions of trying to humanize all races, genders, and religions landed me in this place surrounded by barb wire fencing, a room made of steel and iron.”

And he bragged about the prison, saying, “So, I now have a temporary residence that resembles the quarters of some of the Greatest Political Prisoners – Martin Luther King, Jr., Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Randal Robinson, and Dr. Benjamin Chavis. I stand upright as a Political Prisoner and I Smile. The Truth is Strong!”

This comes four months after he was sentenced to three to 10 years in state prison for his conviction on charges of drugging and sexually assaulting former Temple University women’s basketball administrator Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia mansion in 2004.




From behind prison walls, Bill Cosby released a statement saying he has "no remorse" because he is innocent, adding he feels he is a "political prisoner." Cosby’s publicist, Andrew Wyatt, visits the convicted 81-year-old entertainer regularly. His most recent trip to SCI Phoenix in Skippack to see him was just a couple weeks ago — his 15th visit in total. Wyatt described Cosby as "strong." "He said, 'I am making the best of it, and I am fine.' And he said, 'I am treated very well here,' " added Wyatt. Cosby explained in a statement that he has no remorse because "I was given a deal; I settled out of court for $3.8 million dollars; I waived my 5th amendment rights; I was declared Not Guilty in 2005 by the Commonwealth - never charged. However, a low-life District Attorney and a corrupt Judge needed me Guilty now. Not for justice, but for their political aspirations." Cosby wakes up before dawn, according to Wyatt, and works out in his cell to stay physically fit, though he has griped that the food is too salty. "To get the sodium off the food, he puts his food in a cup and he rinses it off three times at the sink with water to get the sodium off, and he eats the food," said Wyatt. "He said that it reminds him of some of the great political prisoners, like MLK and Randall Robinson, Dr. Benjamin Chavis and Nelson Mandela." Wyatt said Cosby feels he is behind bars because of his political beliefs. "Because people did not like how he was trying to engage the black community on becoming entrepreneurs — not just the black community, but all communities, all races, to have a voice," he noted. Cosby may be eligible for parole after three years, but he may have to serve the 10-year maximum if the parole board feels he is not taking responsibility or if he doesn’t fulfill the requirements of his sentence. But Cosby maintains his innocence, and he has refused to attend required classes as part of a sexually violent predator designation. "He said, 'Andrew, they want me to go to these classes,' but he said, 'I’m not attending,' " explained Wyatt. In his statement, Cosby called the mandatory classes "entrapment." #freebillcosby #FarFromFinished
A post shared by Bill Cosby (@billcosby) on

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.