Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija Alex Breaks Silence Over Acid Threat On Cee-C


Former BBNaija housemate, Cee-C few days ago shared a post of a fan who is loyal to a fellow colleague, Alex while on the reality show who threatened her with an acid bath.

Alex has reacted stating she wasn’t surprised by such threat as she got that too on a daily basis. In an interview with Sunday scoop, Alex reacted.

She said:

“I was not surprised when I saw the acid threat on Cee-C’s life because I get lots of such messages every day. I have preached love to anyone who cares to listen to me and that is the highest I can do. For a while now, I’ve been avoiding social media because of the posts and comments I see online.”

On inviting Cee-C for a lunch date as a proof that everything is okay, Alex stated,
“We really don’t have the time for that; everyone is very busy. I can only try to reach out the way I can.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.