Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Kylie Jenner To Launch 'Most Personal'Collection Yet


Kylie Jenner has given a preview on her instagram Story of her ''most personal'' make-up collection yet.

The 'Life of Kylie' star will turn 21 on August 10, and to mark the milestone, she will be releasing a special collection for her eponymous brand, and explained on her Instagram Story why this range is so important to her.

Kylie said: ''I can't believe I'm about to 21.

''It's definitely the most personal collection that I've done. I hope you guys love it.

''My birthday collections are super special to me, because the first collection I ever did was for my 19th birthday, so this is going to be my third annual birthday collection.

''My birthdays are kind of what set off collections for me.''

A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on
The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star's range will feature a range of red and pink shades such as Flirtini, Rumor , August, Glam, Birthday Behaviour, and Rager.

Kylie also gave a look at the packaging for her new line; she posted a photo of the black box labelled 'Hello 21' which features products covered in pictures of Kylie's face.

She previously teased: ''Stay tuned on @kyliejennersocial for the reveal of the 2018 birthday collection! Our 3rd annual bday collection.'' (sic)
She posted another picture of herself in a bath filled with balloons, wearing a pink robe and black lingerie.

She wrote: ''bday mood all month long ... can't wait for this special collection for @kyliecosmetics to launch on AUGUST 6TH. Thank you @brendanforbes for these bomb pics for all my packaging!'' (sic)

The star was flooded with comments from excited fans.

One user wrote: ''Omg BEST packaging ive seen EVER! No one can top that'' (sic)

Another said: ''you don't know how much I love u and ur palette! You're so beautiful, I'd like to be like you one day! Always smile, queen! Ilysm!''(sic)

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.