Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Pray To God To Lead You To Your Love, Sade Okoya Advises Young Ladies


Wife of Eleganza Boss, 'Shade Okoya' is advising ladies to pray before they choose their man. Sade, 41, while praising her 78-year old husband said, though it was not love at first sight, but she is glad she found him. She wrote;

“It wasn’t love at first sight because I was really young then. He didn’t pretend about the whole thing when he met me. He saw and liked me and said he wanted to marry me. I liked him as a person and he was really generous to a fault and really caring. My husband is full of fun and loving. Never a dull moment being with him. My advice to young ladies is to pray to God to lead them to the love of their heart.”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.