Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Princess Shyngle Reveals Footballer Michael Essien Cheated On His Wife With Her For 1 Year


Curvy actress, Princess Shyngle has made a shocking revelation that Ghanaian footballer Michael Essien cheated on his wife, Akosua Puni Essien with her for a year.

Princess Shyngle who sat for an interview with Delay on the Delay Show, stated that all the time she was with Michael Essien she never knew he was married with two children.

According to the actress, she got to know that he is married after photos of them kissing went viral.

She said;

“Technically, no! What happened was I got to know that he was married and that was a deal breaker for me. Obviously, we were out in public which was a dumb move and I got contacted by some people that he was married and then I decided to google and I found out that he was really married,” she said.

“I dated him. I had no idea he was married. I had no reason to ask him because I never saw wedding ring on his finger and there were obviously no pictures of him and any woman on a social media so I assumed that he was a single man,” she told Delay.

Watch the interview below:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=309457066300054&id=383399278739099&_rdr

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.