Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Rich Man Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down


A rich man, identified as Karabo John Moa has taken to Facebook to narrate how a lady turned him down for showing up for a date in his truck, rather than his expensive fleet of luxurious cars. .


According to him, it has happened on three different occasions and it is just to show the materialistic nature of most women who will prefer you present yourself as a classic well-to-do individual .


Just Got Back From the Shortest Date I’ve Ever Been On
These Materialistic Ladies
They see you in a Merc
1st Date,I Go Pick Her up in one of My Bakkies instead of my Merc
I’ve Done it 3 Times now and all 3 times,Soon as I pull up at the gate,They Turn Around and Walk Away .

She Says to me “You Don’t Take me Seriously ne ” The Security Guard at her Complex Gate and I had a Good Laugh..

All Three Occasions I probably would’ve paid the Bill,So I actually Saved money
I Ain’t Saying She a Gold Digger but she ain’t messing with no Broke Niggas
#StayWoke#TheyWillDribbleYou.


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.