Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Don’t Believe Jesus Rose After Three Days – Nigerian Lady Says


A Nigerian lady, Isong Idaresit, who probably was being sarcastic has shared her opinion about the betrayal of Jesus Christ. According to her, Jesus only used Judas to gain popularity and that everything about Jesus’ death was all scripted to make us believe Judas was evil.

She also said she doesn’t even believe Jesus rose from death after three days.

Read her post below:

“They say the Pamela story was staged abi?.

Am I the only one who feels that Jesus n Judas story was staged too, That thing na story.

I don’t believe Judas sold Jesus, his own master… I mean Jesus d son of God.
Who does that… It was Jesus that sent Judas to act that script. I think Mary wrote d script.

It was all scripted to make us believe Judas was evil. Till I get evidence from someone that was there live… Tah, that thing na acting
Jesus just wanted to gain popularity, therefore he used Judas to shine.

All this Christians sef, will be blocking our ears with all this their religion religion talk.

I don’t even believe he rose after three days, talk more of walk on water… Na lie
NB : if you don’t understand this post, then come here and say rubbish , I will injure u”

If you are not automatically redirected, click Here

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.