Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

It’s Been Tears Everyday For Me Since I Lost My Child- Eucharia Anunobi


Eucharia Anunobi, who recently organised a memorial service for her late son, Raymond Ekwu, who died last year says it’s been tears everyday for her and people should not be deceived by her makeup and all. In a chat with Saturday Beat, the actress said she had yet to recover from the loss of her only child.

“It is not possible to overcome the trauma of losing an only child; it is a scar that will always be there. I don’t even know if I have the strength. People only tell me that I have the strength but all I know is that I am very fragile and weak. Forget the powder and lipstick, it is just a cover-up; it’s been days and nights of tears,” she said.

When asked if she had ever thought of adopting a child, the veteran actress said it would happen in God’s time.

“In the fullness of time, I will adopt a child in God’s time; although, I still have people that stay with me that I’ve been taking care of, even before he (my son) died,” she said.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.