Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Fathia Balogun Shares Encounter With Young Man Who Wants To Be Her Boyfriend


Age is only a number as veteran actress, Faithia Balogun shares an interesting story of a young man who is trying to woo her despite their age difference .

According to the actress, even though she told the man her second son is about to get into the university and that she has a man, the young man remained optimistic .

“I met one young man who is around 30 years here in US. He asked for my name and number. He asked I show him my IG page. He wants a relationship. I told him, my second child is on his way to university already and I have a man already. He said I lied with my age. I collected his number and insist that I won’t give him mine .

“I couldn’t stop laughing all through the trip back home. I won’t call him but I truly like how self-assured he came across, smart, full of life, optimistic and I need not say how handsome he is. I thought about him more than once, had to delete his number. The young men out there are not playing. This is more than STEWWWW,” she wrote.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.