Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Get Shy In Bed- Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian has revealed she's 'insecure and shy' in the bedroom.

Talking to Richardson Magazine for its 20th anniversary cover story, the 37-year-old reality star acknowledged how her wild and s-xual public persona differs from the one at home.

'I'm actually uncomfortable when I talk about s-x,' she tells the erotica publication, 'But I’m vain like that. I can go on a set and be fully n-ked in front of 50 people doing a shoot, but if I’m one-on-one, intimate in bed, I’m, like, shy and insecure.

'I definitely have two different personalities like that. But I think motherhood has actually made me more confident about being publicly s-xy.'

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, who rose to fame after a s-x-tape of her with then-boyfriend Ray J leaked.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.