Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

E-money Surprise Wife With Brand New Rolls Royce For Her Xmas Gift {Photos&Video}


Business billionaire and five star music group chairman executive E-money, has surprised his his loving wife with a brand New Rolls Royce Phantom worth over 200m as her Xmas Present.

He revealed this on his instagram post, where he gushed over his 'Tomato Jos' asking his followers to pray for his wife who has been with him through thick and thin..

He wrote;
Please help me pray for this Lady .She has been with me through thick and thin, She has never stopped praying for me.... My Love you deserve all the good things of life .Enjoy your Christmas gift..... Congratulations My Tomato Jos 😘😘😘😘😘 @iam_mrse #rollsroycephantom




While his wife who was full of excitement made her grateful remark,  thanking her husband for the delightful surprise.

She wrote;
Oh my God! 😲 Christmas came early. I'm still speechless. Came back home for Christmas ,only to see a new baby 😭 Thank you my love , you see why l love you 😍 You are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things .... You will forever be my Super man, l can never trade you for anything .. My Chocolate cake with caramel topping . I Love You baby 😘😘😘😘😘 @iam_emoney1 #rollsroycephantom

Photos below;


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.