Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Video: Offset Goes On Instagram To Apologise To Wife, Cardi B Who Dumped Him


Offset has taken to IG to beg for forgiveness from estranged wife Cardi B after she left him over his alleged infidelity.

The Migos rapper, 27, shared a video to Instagram apologising to his wife of 14 months for “being a selfish, messed-up husband”.

He said: “We’re going through a lot of things right now, a lot of things in the media. I want to apologise to you Cardi. I embarrassed you. I made you go crazy.

“I was partaking in activity that I shouldn’t have been partaking in, and I apologise. You know what I’m saying? For breaking your heart, for breaking our promise, for breaking God’s promise and being a selfish, messed-up husband.

“I’m trying to be a better person. I want to get this off my shoulders. I want to get this off my back. I apologise to you Cardi. I love you.”

Offset and Cardi married in secret in September 2017 and have a child together -- five month old Kulture.

Earlier this month, Cardi announced they had separated in an Instagram video. Man Like Offset!

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.