Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Thank God For My Billionaire Baby Daddy – Dabota Lawson


In a world where many ladies have problems with deadbeat dads, Dabota Lawson has no problems as she is blessed an amazing baby daddy.

According to her, he is the most effective father ever.


The ex-beauty queen and beauty entrepreneur who is on vacation with her daughter wrote:

Living for the simple things right now. This alone time I have with my child had been a real bonding blessing.M y daughter’s dad deserves the biggest award for being the best father ever.


She continued saying:

I’ve had no reason to stress since she was in my tummy. When I was pregnant, I prayed to God to make my daughter look like me and have her father’s personality. He is a good man and God answered.I am super grateful.



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.