Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“I will Give You Anything, Just Name It” – Rapper, CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos


Nigerian rapper, CDQ who headlined an event at Harbour point in Victoria Island area of Lagos, has taken to Twitter to beg for his pendant that was snatched during his performance.

The rapper who disclosed that the pendant is valued £4,000 added that it means a lot to him – he says he simply needs it back and the fan who provides it’ll be getting what he or she desires.

He wrote;

Anyone that has my pendant at the show tonight @ Harbour Point, V/I pls I’ll appreciate u to dm me… I’ll appreciate u with whatever u want. Just name it… aside d fact that it worth over 4K pounds, that pendant means a lot to me trust me Thank You fans


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.