Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ariana Grande Drags Grammys Producer And Explains Why She’s Not Performing


Ariana Grande has taken to her Instagram to explain why she has chosen not to perform at this year’s Grammy Awards.

Tweeting yesterday, she shared her side of the story after producer Ken Ehrlich told the Associated Press interview that Grande opted out of performing because she “felt it was too late to put something together for the show.” Grande says he is lying.

“I’ve kept my mouth shut but now you’re lying about me,” she tweeted Thursday. “I can pull together a performance over night and you know that, Ken. it was when my creativity & self expression was stifled by you, that i decided not to attend. i hope the show is exactly what you want it to be and more.”

She revealed that the disagreement arose over her set list for her performance. “I offered 3 different songs,” she continued, “It’s about collaboration. it’s about feeling supported. it’s about art and honesty. not politics. not doing favors or playing games. it’s just a game y’all.. and i’m sorry but that’s not what music is to me.”

Grande later tweeted a message to fans, asking them to understand her position in pulling out of the telecast at the last minute. “hope that helps everyone understand my decision,” the tweet reads. “I am still grateful for the acknowledgement this year.”

Clearly, the pop star who’s nominated for two awards, including best pop vocal album (Sweetener ) and best pop solo performance (“God Is a Woman”) won’t be showing up for the ceremony on Sunday at all.

See her tweets below:



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.