Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Banky W’s Family’s Reaction Goes Viral After He Paid Them A Surprise Visit In US


Banky W’s family’s reaction after he paid them a surprise visit in the US where he is attending a film festival, has gone viral on social media.
The singer who shared the video on his Instagram page, disclosed that his brother Funmi Wellington paid him a similar visit in Lagos during election weekend and he almost fainted with his wife when he walked into their home.

Banky W wrote as he shared the video;
So my fam thought I was leaving LA to rush back to Lagos for work. They didn’t know I had gotten permission from my madam❤, and made a plan with my Sister @msddg, to change my flight arrangements and pay them a surprise visit. Their reactions were priceless 😂😂😍😍 I didn’t even know Momma W could scream like that!!! 🤣😩🤣😩 By the way, @funmiwellingtonpaid Susu and I a similar surprise visit in Lagos during election weekend, and we almost fainted when he walked in the door – so I had to get him back.😏🕺🏽 Thank you to everyone who sent a message/tweeted/called..



So my fam thought I was leaving LA to rush back to Lagos for work. They didn't know I had gotten permission from my madam❤, and made a plan with my Sister @msddg, to change my flight arrangements and pay them a surprise visit. Their reactions were priceless 😂😂😍😍 I didn't even know Momma W could scream like that!!! 🤣😩🤣😩 By the way, @funmiwellington paid Susu and I a similar surprise visit in Lagos during election weekend, and we almost fainted when he walked in the door - so I had to get him back.😏🕺🏽 Thank you to everyone who sent a message/tweeted/called.. I am soooo grateful. I did the best I could to reply, but I've been spending some much needed quality time with my family, and it is exactly what my soul needs right now. It's been years since I got to spend a birthday with them, and I don't see them so often.. so Pls forgive me for not being able to keep up with all the messages, and thanks so much. #familyfirst #familyforever #Blessed #Thankful #birthdayboy #bestbirthdaygift #dmv #maryland #washingtondc
A post shared by Banky W. (@bankywellington) on

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.