Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Cristiano Ronaldo Said Not To Miss Neither Spain Nor The Real Madrid


Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo (CR7) stated Tuesday on statements to the DAZN television that he does not miss life in Spain, nor his ex-team Real Madrid.

It's not difficult for me to adapt to a different country or culture, I don't miss Spain or Portugal, things are the way they are, obviously I left a lot of friends, I left a great club', he declared. I left a club that gave me a lot of love, people, friends, but I don't miss the country, because I have the same things here, added the five-time Golden Ball winner.

It hasn't been difficult for me, CR7 continued, everything was very intense, interesting, but I was well set, and I'm happy here, sentenced the five-time winner of the Champions League.

Cristiano faces this Tuesday one of his most difficult challenges in recent years, when he takes part in the second leg of the round of sixteen of the European competition.

The qualifying round goes in favour of Atletico Madrid, who won the first leg by two goals to nil, and Juventus have their hopes in CR7 to reverse the score and advance to the quarterfinals.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.