Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Janet Jackson Celebrates Her Induction Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame


The legendary singer celebrated her induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame with a sweet shoutout to her 2-year-old son, Eissa.

“I just want to thank my baby, my beautiful son,” Jackson told the crowd Friday at New York City’s Barclay’s Center, adding that her baby “wakes me up every single morning singing his own melodies. I want you to know that you are my heart, you are my life, and you have shown me the meaning of real, unconditional love. Mama loves you, Eissa.”

And although she did not perform at the event for unknown reasons, fans are super glad for her.

See the clip of her arrival below:


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.