Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Play One-handed Like My Idol Roger Federer Does' - Gerard Pique


In an interview to La Resistencia, the FC Barcelona defender Gerard Pique commented on his passion for Roger Federer . The Swiss made some controversial quotes about Pique that were criticized by Toni Nadal. "Tennis is my second sport, I play one-handed like Federer, who is my idol, does."

He also spoke about Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "There is no one who likes money like Zlatan does. One day he told us: 'Money is not important' We all were surprised by it, but then he added: 'A lot of money is important."

On retiring from the football Spanish National team, Pique added: "People who don't want to understand won't understand but at the moment, I explained. I retired from Spain duty because it was the right moment and because I needed a break.

The Catalan team only needs me for one day. The two things are not the same." On Pique, Andrea Mirambell said: "I woke up at 6:00 AM to come to Madrid and I read his sayings... I could never imagine Pau Gasol and Rafa Nadal speaking like this."

On his relationship with Pique, Mirambell added: "He can invite me to dinner and we will speak being calm, then I invite him. Actions like Pique's yesterday are not good for the sport.
Hopefully he is not really like this. Things like this hurt me. Explaining what the solidarity is and the values of a team costs."

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.